Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A few things I learned while in Canada



Canadians are super cool people, eh
The Taylors have a ton of info to teach the world, not just cyclists and not just about cycling
Canadian “loam” has special pixie dust in it that grabs hold of your tires
Sprouted bread can change your life
Rossland trails go to a 13 on a 10 point scale…trust me
Almond butter, not Peanut butter
Buy local
Pour over coffee is good
Sugar is white death
I love muffins and cherries
24 hours is a long time to ride uphill in the mud
Having your legs, arms and private region go numb and spit up bloody lung butter is totally “normal” dude
Beer is expensive in Canada, but worth every penny
Patchouli still smells good to me and I love Vans slippers
I want to live in Rossland
I don’t want to move to Okotoks
Shaun Taylor is an intense competitor
I love noodles
You can learn a ton from 6 and 7 year old boys
Sometimes Dead goats move really fast… no joke
Dirt don’t hurt cuz god made dirt…..

No comments: